Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What Kind of Businessman Am I?

One of my goals as an entrepreneur is to always get returning business from loyal customers. Having a good relationship with customers is an indication that I’m doing things right. In my eyes, getting rave reviews about my product or services affects me as a person. In a way, my business is an extension of myself. It is a reflection of who I am as a person. If I get a bad reputation, others will no longer do business with me and in turn it effects my name and reputation. With my tee shirt business, I’ve already had an unsatisfied customer who asked for a refund. Even though I had to go out of pocket to refund their money, I wanted to make sure that customer was satisfied no matter what, even if it means inconvenience for me. It's very important to me that my customers have a good professional experience. Its a reputation thing but also its who I am as a person. Sometimes I don't know if I can succeed in business. My wife tells me I'm too nice. But to me, somethings don't bother me as much. I take on this online store with minimal risk. $29 dollars a month is not worth a bad reputation. So I'm still in question as to who I am as a entrepreneur? I want to succeed but I don't want to angry customers. What would you suggest? Comment below and let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment